cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I invite an attendee?

LWS24
Listener

Hi, I am not finding my paid for Zoom account as user friendly as I'd like. Pretty new to tech. Where is my clipboard, and why does it say "Pending" next to the  contact I just added? Basically, how do I invite an attendee, and one that isnt a Zoom account holder?

4 REPLIES 4

willjoe
Attendee

Sign in to the Zoom desktop client. Start or join a meeting. In the meeting controls, click Participants . Click Invite at the bottom of the participants panel.

Regards,

Will

Rdymond
Listener

I also am not finding the new system userfriendly. I created themeeting. I want to invite others via email. When I copy the link it says copied to clipboard. I cannot find the clipboard anywhere. If I right-click and copy the link, it will not paste into the email. What and where is the clipboard? How do I invite other attendees? My normal process was to email the link to a participant and then that person would send and invite others and so on. Worked pretty well that way. How do Ido this now? 

Rdymond
Listener

I also am not finding the new system user-friendly. I created the meeting. I want to invite others via email. When I copy the link it says copied to clipboard. I cannot find the clipboard anywhere. If I right-click and copy the link, it will not paste into the email. What and where is the clipboard? How do I invite other attendees? My usual process was to email the link to a participant and then that person would send and invite others and so on. It worked well that way. How do Ido this now? 

pamdes
Listener

how can the clipboard be accessed and the invitation copied to participant email?