cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete cloud recordings

Gauri_S
Listener

Hi,

I would like to remove some cloud recordings but I can't because I don't find any "delete" button or icon on the windows page.

Could someone help me with that ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Gauri_S
Listener

Ok no more need, I found it....

I had to go to the administration space to be able to manage the recordings and see the "delete" button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Gauri_S
Listener

Ok no more need, I found it....

I had to go to the administration space to be able to manage the recordings and see the "delete" button.

Flowace
Attendee

Don't worry, deleting recordings happens through the web interface of your cloud storage service, not the app itself. First, figure out which service you use for recordings, like Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Then, head to that service's website on your browser and log in to your account. Once logged in, find the section dedicated to recordings (often labeled "Recordings" or "Cloud Recordings"). Within that section, you should see options to manage your recordings, including a "Delete" button or icon next to each recording, or a "Delete Selected" option for multiple recordings. If you have trouble finding these options, the service's support website likely has detailed instructions. Search for "delete recordings" on their help center. Just let me know which service you use (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.) if you need more specific steps.

Thank you for your answer Flowace,

I'm using Zoom services. I finally find where to do it. When I am in my account and go to "recordings", there is no button at all to delete. But if I go to tha administrator place to "Recordings", then I can manage them and delete what I need.