cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default email

Wolfie8
Listener

I am trying to send meeting invites with my default email which is outlook. When I click on default email it goes to a page that says:  Something went wrong. How do I set me default email in zoom?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

There is no way to set the default email service in Zoom directly, as Zoom just uses the default set by your OS. Check what the default app for mail on your Windows or Mac settings to fix that. 

In Outlook (using windows 11) my default email is set to my Outlook email. When I try to send an invitation to a Zoom meeting, default email does not show Outlook, just gmail, yahpp and some other email app. ?????

I am having what I think is the same problem.  All of a sudden Zoom started getting squirrely on me.  Previously when I asked to add a meeting to my Outlook calendar to invite people, an Outlook message opened,  Now, all of a sudden the Office 365 email opens and the formatting is all messed up.  When I go to settings in OS Outlook is still selected as my default email.  How to fix?

prestacycle
Listener

This is broken in Windows 11.  My default email client in Windows is confirmed as Thunderbird.   Zoom keeps trying to activate outlook whenever I schedule a new meeting.  Please fix!