cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customisable zoom links

BenedictB
Listener

I'm planning on running multiple group lessons with up to 20 students. They will all be paying in different frequencies (IE some buying lessons for two weeks, some for ten etc). Is it possible to generate a unique meeting link for each individual student, which expires when it should? This would mean no roll-call for me, as I know that if they are in the lesson, they must still have a valid meeting link. No-one could turn up to class with their old link. Possible? Or is their any other (automated as possible) way to gate my classes, other than monitoring who has run out of credits and kicking them out if needs be... Thanks

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You would have to manually create the unique meeting links for the student. There is no way to automatically create different meeting links. You could use the Require Registration and Require Authentication to join. That should take care of the roll call. I added a screenshot of this. I also have a YouTube video covering these two features used together.  https://youtu.be/Gg-RZBzBGFY

If this answers your question, click Accept as Solution.