cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Meetings

NannetteH
Listener

I have 2 different zoom accts.  Currently one is attached to my calendar.  What I would like to know is when I create a meeting and then select to add a zoom session - I only see the one account - can I get both to show so that I may choose which account is hosting the meeting?

TIA

Nannette

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello, 

I might be able to help you with this. How are you creating events? What calendaring system are you using? Outlook or Google Calendar or another system? 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have google calendar.  I have my personal email/calendar with zoom for Google Workspace app.  I have a personal zoom acct (basic) and also have access to an account (paid) for work.   The Workspace app was connected to the work zoom account so that when I created meetings it would utilize the "bigger paid" account.

What I would like is to be able to choose between the paid and basic depending the needs...but when I am in the process of creating an event in my calendar and selecting the conferencing tool - I only have one option.

YaBoiB

@NannetteH

My suggestion would be to create two seperate profiles on your chrome browser. I at this time have a work profile that I use obviously for work and is a paid account and a personal profile on Chrome that I use for personal emails, non work items. Than you can toggle between workstations and seperate the two email addresses. Your chrome profile obtains your credentials and if the last email that you logged in with was your basic account it is going to attempt to use that one. The only other option that I can think of is to use Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite) and utilize multiple users. I believe that you have to pay to use that instance of the software. 

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?