cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud recording not found

egmetis
Listener

I recorded a meeting through the cloud feature - everyone on the meeting was notified with the audio and chat feature when I began and finished recording. However, I didn't get an email following the meeting with my recording details and likewise, the recording is not showing up in my cloud recordings under my account. I even checked my computer and local recordings even though I am 100% positive I used cloud recording.

I saw some people recommending looking through the deleted recording files, but I have never once deleted a recording so I don't even see that as an option on my screen.

Has anyone else had this problem and know how to solve/where to look? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

odwyerl2007
Listener

Hello, this has also happened to me yesterday. I recorded the video as co-host but neither I nor the host has received email confirmation of the recording. I'm certain I recorded and when I selected stop recording got the message, " are you sure you want to stop recording to the Cloud?" to which I selected yes.
Please help!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @odwyerl2007 and @egmetis , thank you for contributing to this growing community. We appreciate members like you! If it is in your trash folder for some reason, you can locate the recording by following these steps:
1. Click this link to go to your trash folder https://us02web.zoom.us/recording/trash 

2. Select the date range or search by meeting number
3. Click recover for the recording you would like to view
You may refer to this article for more steps: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378863-Recover-a-deleted-cloud-recording 

Keep me posted!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

michelhelal
Listener

Yesterday I had the same problem. I didn't get an email and there is no recording in my cloud.

What was the solution to this problem?

Hi @michelhelal , thank you for contributing to the Zoom Community.

Please follow the steps outlined in this article to troubleshoot missing cloud recordings: Troubleshooting Missing Cloud Recordings 

Hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?