cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Recording

DesmondChin
Listener

I recorded a meeting 4 days ago, but until now, it still shown as "processing recording". I am a paid licensed user. Please help resolve the problem. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DesmondChin

Usually, recordings take up to double the time of the meeting to process. If a meeting was an hour-long it will usually take two hours to process.  In this case, since the recording is taking a bit longer I will reach out to support so they can investigate and push the recording through if needed. Please watch out for a follow-up email with information on your case. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DesmondChin

Usually, recordings take up to double the time of the meeting to process. If a meeting was an hour-long it will usually take two hours to process.  In this case, since the recording is taking a bit longer I will reach out to support so they can investigate and push the recording through if needed. Please watch out for a follow-up email with information on your case. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Intisar-Salim
Listener

Hi, I have the same problem. I have recorded a 15 min meeting 5 days ago, but I haven't gotten it until now. I cannot see it even when I go to cloud recordings on the website. 

Zoe91
Listener

I cannot See the Recorded Lesson (startet automatic !!) how is possibile?