cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't resolve Error message

bb3
Listener

I just got windows 11 and a new device and can't syn outlook calendars with zoom.  Calendly and zoom communicate but not zoom and outlook.  Everything worked fine on the old device and windows 10 but with this new setup I repeatedly get an error message when integrating calendars on zoom.us.

- I am the sole owner of this account. 

- No idea what Azure is

- other conversations about integration in this community did not resolve my issue.

- outlook plugin in Outlook works fine but can't zoom meetings don't show on my outlook calender.

- BIG problem- please help.

Error Message

"Message: AADSTS50020: User account '(personaladdress)@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Zoom Video Communications' and cannot access the application 'fc108d3f-543d-4374-bbff-c7c51f651fe5'(Zoom) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account."

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @bb3, the Zoom application allows you to sync your Outlook calendar and contacts with Zoom. Take a look into that KB and let me know if the re-implementation of the integration helps? Maybe suggest uninstalling Zoom, rebooting your device, reinstalling and resyncing your Outlook

You can also allow Zoom to set your Outlook status based on your current Zoom status. Once enabled, any changes to your Zoom status will be reflected in Outlook as well. To know more about Sync Zoom presence in Outlook check our KB article

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!