cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Recording is Not Working

kkschell
Listener

When setting up all my meeting, I turn on automatically recording to my computer.  In the the last 5 (or more) sessions, the automatic recording has not worked.  If I remember, I can turn it on during the live session, but would really like not to have to remember when I am live.  Please advise.

8 REPLIES 8

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @kkschell, are you recording locally or to the Cloud? If locally, I would ensure that the destination for local recordings is still available or directed correctly. If recording to the cloud, I would ensure you still have space in the cloud for recordings. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

TENphotos
Listener

I have this exact same problem, and it kicked off sometime in November or December 2021.  I.e. *before* that time all of my Meeting Room meetings were automatically recorded to the cloud.  Since then, *none* of them have been recorded.

I can replicate the problem now every time... prefernce is set to "Automatic Recording: On", but *no* recording is made!

I have this exact same problem and could share the exact same screenshot.

lrc1
Listener

was this resolved? not working for me now

Moneymei
Listener

any update on this??

TheHelper
Listener

I figured it out if you are using a Personal Meeting. Under new meeting hover over your ID and there is a menu. Go to PMI settings then advanced and turn on auto cloud recordings. 

Awesome! This solved my issue, is now recording automatically to the cloud!

My bad - it took me a while to realise that you first had to select the arrow down under 'New Meeting' and then hover over the sub menu meeting ID numbers to get to the menu with the PMI settings in. Just done it and it now works. Magic! Not obvious - so well done for posting that one