cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Required: Retrieval of Missing Videos from Account

AfricanTales
Listener

Hi there,

I am writing to inquire about old recordings not being displayed during a period when we had a paid membership.

These videos hold significant importance, as they contain irreplaceable content. Given their value, I am understandably concerned about their apparent disappearance.

Your guidance and support in retrieving these videos would be immensely appreciated, as it would not only resolve my current concern but also reinforce my trust in Zoom as a reliable platform.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bdelossantos
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @AfricanTales ,

Cloud recording is only available to Licensed accounts as outlined here. When an account is switched from Licensed to Basic, it loses access to the "Cloud Storage". You should regain access to this if you re-active the license to your account so that you can extract what you need.

I hope this helps.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

bdelossantos

Hello @AfricanTales ,

Cloud recording is only available to Licensed accounts as outlined here. When an account is switched from Licensed to Basic, it loses access to the "Cloud Storage". You should regain access to this if you re-active the license to your account so that you can extract what you need.

I hope this helps.

"Challenges help us grow, try and learn new things, welcome constructive feedback, embrace uncertainty, and always assume the best intentions, especially with our teammates." - from a respected leader

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AfricanTales, @bdelossantos provided a useful answer, and I've marked it as the accepted solution. If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?