cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Assign Scheduling Privilege' feature not picking up the saved templates

Rupinder
Listener

I create meetings on behalf of my co-workers as they assigned scheduling privilege to me. It was working fine in 2021.

I am able to use templates if I am creating meeting for myself, but it stopped picking up the templates that I had saved for various meetings if I am scheduling meeting for someone else.

3 REPLIES 3

Ami_88
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Rupinder thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community!

I believe if you are scheduling for someone else using Scheduling Privilege you can choose from his saved templates not yours.

As a work around, I believe you can schedule the meeting on his behalf with the desired setting(s) and after you save the meeting ask him/her to save it as template then for future meetings you can use this template 

Rupinder
Listener

Thanks Ami. Last year I was able to use my saved templates for scheduling meetings for others as well. May be it is an update. I will ask my coworkers to save their meetings as templates in their accounts and see if that works.

screenjournal
Listener

I am having the same issue Rupinder. Scheduled a batch of sessions against other licences using my own template in 2021 and now my own templates aren't available to me when I try this. Did this workaround resolve things for you?