cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2FA Recovery Code

richgreenway624
Listener

I have a separate Zoom account I use for work. I have 2FA using an app, however the app was on my mobile phone which is broken. I can't access the authentication app or any recovery codes. Bolt is completely useless since everything it suggests requires sign in and i end up in a loop. How can I access my account to reset my 2FA? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

zac2021
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@richgreenway624 you may ask your Zoom admin to reset your Two-Factor Authentication, see instructions here. If the account admin has issues resetting the 2FA, they can log a support ticket here.

-----------------
If this answers your questions/issues, please mark this as "Accept as Solution" or you may provide more feedback for us to understand more your issue.

zac2021

@richgreenway624 I would like to see if above resolves your issue. If it does, please mark "Accept as Solution." If not, please share further details of the issue.

How do I get the recovery codes Incase I can't get a text sent to me  I had some codes but can't find them so I do I get more codes to use since you can only use the codes once thanks 

How do I get the recovery codes to help sign in since you can only use once