cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

timer

bhlstudent123
Listener

i don't like this timer me and my friends can't even pull an all-nighter fix it or get a low review  

4 REPLIES 4

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @bhlstudent123, can you clarify what timer you are referring to? 

Hello, I dont like being timed for 10 minutes and after my 10 minute timer is up, it kicks my friends including me out of the meeting which it says "Thank you for choosing Zoom!" I felt insulted by this because how can I thank it if I am being timed and kicked out like it makes 0% total sense for me, Im pretty people have this same thought as me. People will be thanking Zoom if they stayed on it for as much time as they can and I am tired of resigning into zoom over and over and my friends are kind of being annoying by this habit, Please take down the timer.

batmanRobin222
Listener

Hello, I dont like being timed for 10 minutes and after my 10 minute timer is up, it kicks my friends including me out of the meeting which it says "Thank you for choosing Zoom!" I felt insulted by this because how can I thank it if I am being timed and kicked out like it makes 0% total sense for me, Im pretty people have this same thought as me. People will be thanking Zoom if they stayed on it for as much time as they can and I am tired of resigning into zoom over and over and my friends are kind of being annoying by this habit, Please take down the timer.

It also says "Remaining meeting timer" with it too.