cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid broadcast session

HarpreetSingh
Listener

For some reason we are receiving  "Attempted to start an invalid broadcast session"  error message in iOS 14.4 devices in Meeting SDK.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

HarpreetSingh,

Welcome to the Zoom Community.  Unfortunately, this is a known issue on iPads for various collaboration tools, and as of yet I have not been able to find a fix.  I have seen some discussions where it essentially a timing issue that the extension is being used before the initialization completes.  In the past I have used a pause after the initialization to ensure that everything is instantiated prior to use, but I am not sure if that would work (or how long to pause) in this situation.

Hello, this answer is more than 2 years old, yet the problem continues to happen and is very disruptive. In my case, I get it every few minutes when sharing my ipad screen. Are there any new ideas on how to fix it?

angarapat
Listener

Hi, having the same problem. When screen sharing on my mobile (IOS 15.3.1) I get the same error message. This disables my voice control commands to go through. Zoom seems to disable the microphone when screen sharing which makes this very inaccessible