cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Zoom-Salesforce Integration

AmbroseM
Listener

I am having trouble getting the connection between my Salesforce account and Zoom account established.

I installed the latest Zoom app through the Salesforce App Exchange and created a JWT token.  I copied the `Zoom API Key` and `Zoom API Secret` into the `Zoom Credentials Settings` in the `Zoom Config` app in Salesforce.  But when I go to Authorize, I just get directed to https://applications.zoom.us/salesforce/authSuccess that continues to hang.  

See screenshots below.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

2023-01-12_9-47-31.png

2023-01-12_9-47-12.png

5 REPLIES 5

rosek_rise
Listener

I ran the Zoom update this week. New SF campaigns were not being created (since last week) so I suspected I may need to upgrade. I thought I would re-establish the authorization and I just got the gray bars that you are showing  as well - no success message.  I opened a ticket with Zoom but I haven't heard back yet.

Iamsilabs
Listener

Were you able to find a solution? I am have a similar issue here and haven't been able to find support

My ticket is resolved. I corrected a spelling error in the list of values in SF Zoom Webinars (Status). They have "Planed" instead of "Planned".  I changed the API Name back to "Planed" and the syncing started working again.

rosek_rise
Listener

Hi. My ticket with them is still open. My issue only has to do with NEW campaigns.  All existing webinars are syncing properly.  

Try refreshing the Zoom-SF connection under Zoom Config - click on "here". Mine finally worked last week.  Did you upgrade to version 3.27?  Are you Admin on SF, Marketing User and have the Permission set = Zoom Admin?  These are the questions I was asked.

rosek_rise
Listener

This authorization of access finally worked for me 9 Feb 23.  Try again.  Also, I changed the access to OAuth as per the last Zoom update 31 Jan 2023.