cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events - Registration process

unstoppablesing
Listener

Hello! I'm brand new to Zoom Events and I'm hosting a 3-day, 40-session summit starting Monday. I have everything set up but I'm still learning the system and trying to figure things out. My question is about ticketing and registration. My event is free and I've already registered most of my attendees outside of the platform. Once I upload my registrants, what happens? Does an email automatically go out to them if enabled? Do I just continually upload registrants as they continue to roll in leading up to the event? Or, would it be best for me to just email links to each registrant from my own email platform? Is there just one link for the entire event? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @unstoppablesing 

I responded to your other post thread, and I think your questions are answered. There are options available to allow you to send out your own emails, but I wouldn’t use it unless you’ve had plenty of opportunity to test it out in advance.

You’re cutting it close here – but good luck with your event! Let me know how it goes …

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

AndrewEllis
Listener

Hi Ray – I've set up a Zoom Event with several ticket options but the registration button isn't working so no one can see the tickets on offer. What have I done wrong?

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @AndrewEllis,

I’d need to see details of your ticket set up.  If you can include screen shots, that will help. Also, see the PM I sent. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !