cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events: How to add source tracking links

kgl511
Listener

Hi there, I could have sworn I was able to add source tracking links to my event last year, but this year I'm not able to find where this tool is located. Does this capability still exist for Zoom Events? If so, where would I be able to find it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @kgl511 once you Publish the Event you will see that option. If you have pre-registered any guests .etc they will be sent invites once you Publish it but otherwise you can go ahead and do that when you are ready.

I usually make sure the majority of the settings are all added, then Publish and then send out the links to people who are going to register or pre-register them.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mgstark

Hi there @kgl511 thanks for the question. You can create “source tracking links” under Registration > Manage Registrants, and select Registration Tools.

Best regards,

Please mark if this solution helped you so that others can find it!

Hi @mgstark I went to Registration > Manage Registrants, but couldn't find where to select Registration Tools. It looks like I can only pre-register guests. Attaching a photo here so you can see what I'm seeing.

mgstark

Hi @kgl511 once you Publish the Event you will see that option. If you have pre-registered any guests .etc they will be sent invites once you Publish it but otherwise you can go ahead and do that when you are ready.

I usually make sure the majority of the settings are all added, then Publish and then send out the links to people who are going to register or pre-register them.

@mgstark that makes sense! Thank you!