cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events -- Event Invitation Email -- How to send

CPHAZ
Listener

I have created a single session (webinar) event using my Zoom Events. It is a free, registered event. I have a list of emails I would like to send a direct event invitation to. I have created an "Event Invite" email which provides a direct link to register. I can click on the email and have the option to "send" , but it sends to no one as I haven't uploaded any emails. How do I add attendees to invite and then send them this email?

3 REPLIES 3

ekdel3
Listener

You have a few options. You could copy the email into your email client and send to each attendee. You could use APIs to programmatically invite a list of attendees. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that can share the Zoom invites for your webinar with any emails you upload.

Hi ekdel3, I am in zoom Events, not sure where the "email client" is that you are referring to where I can add individual emails. Like I mentioned I have created an "Event Invite" email from the communications tab of my event created as a single session registration required event on the Zoom Events platform. However, I'm stumped as to where I can add people to send this "Event Invite" email to.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @CPHAZ!

The best way to send the invite is to Pre-Register the invitees and ask them to register, that will trigger the event invitation email. https://events.zoom.us/e/channel/C8SmEDRIQmKtN-nKmUrVGQ/recording/JxT2fK9IS5-YhdBWsXv0qA

You can also copy the registration link and blast it out however you’d like.

I hope this helps! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?