cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you host two zoom meeting at the same time.

diana023
Listener

I need to host a meeting starting at 1pm and I know its going to flow into my 2pm meeting.  Is that possible.  I can not have them merge at 2pm.

Please advise - Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @diana023.

If you are on a Business or Enterprise account, one user can own two simultaneous meetings, with some restrictions.  See this Zoom Support article for the restrictions on simultaneous meetings for Business and higher accounts:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Hosting-multiple-meetings-simultaneously 

If you are a Pro License user, only one meeting can be active at a time.  Participants attending to join your 2pm meeting will see a message stating that "The host has another meeting in progress".  They can wait until your 1pm meeting is actually over... but I'm guessing most would just abandon and go on with their day.  You can email them and tell them that you'll start the meeting at 2:30pm and they can join then; you don't have to change the start time of the scheduled meeting... just agree you'll start by 2:30pm, and get there a few minutes early so the room is "open" when people arrive.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

thegrahamgroup
Listener

Was this question answered? I am running into a similar issue. 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @thegrahamgroup.

There’s no simple “yes or no” answer. Please see my original sonar above for guidance. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !