cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are survey answers anonymous? Can it be fixed

MatthewHolt
Listener

I just ran a webinar and had a post webinar survey. One of my questions is, did you want a follow up conversation. Several people did but when I downloaded the answers they were all anonymous with no identifying information.

Is it possible to figure out who answered which question? Otherwise this survey is useless. Can this setting be changed in the future?

3 REPLIES 3

rosek_rise
Listener

In your Webinar settings, under the Q & A tab, you can Edit and turn off "Allow Anonymous Questions".

LMiles
Listener

I am having the same problem - turning off "allow anonymous questions" in the Q&A has no impact on the post webinar survey, which is what the OP is talking about. I have created a survey, with the "anonymous" eye symbol open, so it should NOT be anonymous, but it is automatically saving as an anonymous survey anyway. This is of no use to us. Has anyone solved this? Is this a recent problem? (I know the original post is from February, but the option to anonymise the survey is there when I'm creating it ... I *don't* choose to anonymise the responses, yet it is forcing it to be anonymous anyway. What can I do?

rosek_rise
Listener

Click on Survey. On the top right, click the Gear icon and turn off the check box "Require answers to be anonymous". Save your settings