cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar

Toni5
Listener

I host webinars daily and I had an incident that I need clarification. I had to remove a panelist from the meeting due to joining during an executive session. Once webinar went live then the panelist was needed. I wasn’t able to re-admit this person and they was told unable to join. I did went ahead and turned on the “enable participants to rejoin “ but that was during. I even provided panelist with a different panelist link and couldn’t attend. How should’ve this been handled?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomTestKitchen
Community Champion | Customer

Once a Webinar Panelist is removed during a live Webinar they will not be able to rejoin using the same email address, if the portal setting was not previously set to Allow removed participants to rejoin.

I'm assuming from your description that this person entered during the Practice Session. If this is the case and if everybody you were expecting had arrived, you could "Lock the Webinar" until you're ready to switch from the executive mode to going live.

Otherwise, the change you have made in the portal will be the way to handle it in the future. Or, send them a new panelist link to a different email address.

Here are a couple of links that outline the details. When reading through these documents it's importance to recognize and take literally references to Meeting Participants, Webinar Attendees, or Webinar Panelists.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomTestKitchen

Once a Webinar Panelist is removed during a live Webinar they will not be able to rejoin using the same email address, if the portal setting was not previously set to Allow removed participants to rejoin.

I'm assuming from your description that this person entered during the Practice Session. If this is the case and if everybody you were expecting had arrived, you could "Lock the Webinar" until you're ready to switch from the executive mode to going live.

Otherwise, the change you have made in the portal will be the way to handle it in the future. Or, send them a new panelist link to a different email address.

Here are a couple of links that outline the details. When reading through these documents it's importance to recognize and take literally references to Meeting Participants, Webinar Attendees, or Webinar Panelists.

If you find this information helpful, please click on "Accept as Solution".

If you have further questions, please reply, we're happy to help.

Jeff Widgren | Host of the Zoom Test Kitchen
@ZoomTestKitchen

This was actually helpful. Last question, even if I provided a different panelist (different individual join webinar)link to the already removed person. Could this have helped in anyway? Because I forwarded another panelist email with their link and didn’t work.