cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar Practice Session Triggered Registrations

sunshin
Listener

Hi all, 

It seems there is a bug - my webinar is starting in about 2 hours, and it seems the practice session yesterday triggered the webinar to generate attendees. So now the 3 people in the practice session were registered as Attended, and all folks who registered are "No Show".  I even checked the webinar reports and it looks like it generated an attendee report in Zoom.

The date and time are correct (date: 5/31, time: 10AM PST) and we did not start the webinar in our practice session. The event is synced to Marketo and we have email campaigns triggered based on registration status. 

Please let me know if there is a solution! 

3 REPLIES 3

blueskys
Listener

Is it possible that you are still viewing the practice screen?  loge out and loge back in go into admin setting and check all needed to get stared.

I don't think so - we left the practice session. It seems the webinar still shows as "Upcoming" and I'm still able to join a practice session and "Start" the webinar from the practice session.

It's just very odd that the practice session yesterday (5/30) triggered the change in attendee status when the webinar is still upcoming. From my knowledge, we did not start the webinar. 

Everything looks ready to go (hopefully!) - just put a damper on some marketing automation programs we set up in Marketo that triggered off attendee status.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 8.38.55 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-31 at 8.37.24 AM.png

blueskys
Listener

also is it possible to go to the practice meeting and edit it? if so you may put un you CSV file of people coming to meeting again. put in all info again and save and start?