cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey

ljhill
Listener

I recently ran a webinar and created a survey using Zoom.  I have just extracted the report to get the results and have seen that the results have been anonymised.  This has not happened before as used quite a few times and always get the person's name who gave us the feedback.  In our survey we had a few people asked for us to contact them but, can't do this if anonymised.  How do you stop this?  The survey didn't give them an option to remain anonymous so it is weird this has happened.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ljhill, when setting up the poll did you accidentally check the box to make the poll anonymous. Polls can also be conducted anonymously, if you do not wish to collect participant information with the poll results. If “anonymous” is unchecked, participants will not see who chose what in the results. This information is only available to the host

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

NatashaRS73
Listener

@RN - @ljhill was talking about this issue with a SURVEY not a POLL. I had the same issue yesterday with my post-Webinar Survey. @ljhill - Have you been able to figure out why this happend & how to correct it?

Hey @NatashaRS73 @ljhill ah, my apologies! if you click on the '. . .' when setting up the survey you have the following option 'allow participants to answer questions anonymously' 👇

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 11.25.53 AM.png

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RealWealth
Listener

Hi, we just had this same problem, we are new users. We didn't know this, and same thing - we offered to reach out to people based on their survey responses! This is embarrassing. Any way we can get a non-anonymous version for this particular report??