cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple sections to a webinar

LKW
Listener

We are trying to create a 3 part webinar, with parts 1 & 3 for separate groups due to confidential discussions, and part 2  which is a general session for all of our clients. 

Anyone have any tips or tricks?  Do I used one webinar link or three?   I debated if I should use "meetings", however parts 1 & 3 are not for actual discussions and seeing all of the people's names (even using the focus view) seems to be too much.....

1 REPLY 1

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@LKW If the parts for the different groups 1 - 3 are needing to have users specifically invited, I suggest having 3 webinars scheduled where you send the needed links to the right parties. (All to section 2, specific invites to 1 and 3). 

If for parts 1 and 3 you want people to choose and it will be recurring in some respect, you can choose when enabling registration to have have them select 1 of the wanted sections to register for. This would reduce the number of those webinars needed to schedule and you would need to send a link to part two as well. 

Depending on the need, I would suggest scheduling 3 different webinars and sending the needed parties the join link or registration link (recommended). 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.