cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Person event with Zoom

NSInsurance
Listener

I am having in-person classes and it will also be zoom presentation for those who can not come in person. 

If I am connected to a 2nd TV to show the PowerPoint, will the people watching see the PowerPoint or will they see the camera showing the whole room?

I will have a lapel mic on so they can hear me. Is that going to work?

OR does anyone have a great suggestion on how to do this so both zoom attendees and in-person attendees get a good experience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @NSInsurance 

When you Share Screen in Zoom, you can decide whether you want your Participants to see a side-by-side view of your content and your camera. That is one way.

If you Participants have two screens themselves - and if they have Zoom in Dual Screen Mode - they will be able to see your camera on one screen and your shared content in another - if they choose to.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi @NSInsurance 

When you Share Screen in Zoom, you can decide whether you want your Participants to see a side-by-side view of your content and your camera. That is one way.

If you Participants have two screens themselves - and if they have Zoom in Dual Screen Mode - they will be able to see your camera on one screen and your shared content in another - if they choose to.

Hope this helps.

Rupert

Thank you Rupert! I appreciate it.