cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendee Report Missing Data

SAMIRMANE
Listener

Hi

I'm downloading an Attendee report for a recent webinar and there is data missing from certain fields

Fields such as Country, State, Job Title and two custom question fields aren't pulling through the data through.

What do I need to do to populate those fields? 

Attended User Name (Original Name) First Name Last Name Email Country/Region State/Province Organization Job Title Registration Time Approval Status Join Time Leave Time Time in Session (minutes) Custom Question 1 Custom Question 2 Country/Region Name
Yes John Smith John Smith ***********     Acme Company   Oct 21, 2021 09:22:33 approved Nov 17, 2021 11:54:58 Nov 17, 2021 13:58:58 124     Australia
2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @SAMIRMANE when Scheduling a meeting with registration did you require and select the fields for registration?

Require registrration 

Edit Registration Settings

Customize the registration fields and require, if necessary. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Jenna_Y2023
Listener

Hi I'm also experiencing the same issue above but on the Zoom Events Platform. I have the Zoom Events License. 

Fields such as Country, Job Title, organisation, and two custom question fields aren't pulling through the data through into the back end. The excel report shows N/A for those fields and up to last week 28 March I was able to download attendee 'Registration and Ticketing' Report with data fills filled up. This week, all the current webinars and historic webinars, those specific data fields are returning as N/A. 

Can anyone help?