cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a Webinar License

legan
Listener

I currently have 1 Webinar License in my Zoom Pro account.  When I go to add increase the Webinar license to "2" it will not let me increase it.  The Plus sign does not activate the number to go up.  I cannot purchase another license. Anyone know of a fix for this?  See screenshot of the page I am having issues with.  

3 REPLIES 3

Librarycat
Participant

Isn't the Webinar license attached to your Zoom account? In other words, I don't think you can have two licenses on one user?

legan
Listener

I was told to purchase an extra webinar license in another Community thread so I could add an alternate Host to my Webinar Events.  The hope is to transfer some of my already scheduled webinars over to that Alternate Hosts account so I don't have to mess with the Panelists and settings already in place.  Is that not how you would suggest doing that?

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

you need a pro account first to add each webinar license, or event, or larger meeting.
If you want to run two webinar licences for 2 concurrent webinars, you need two pro accounts to have them allocated to.

eg
I have 3 pro accounts
One has a webinar licence
One has an events licence.
One has a larger meeting licence