cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to calendar links for attendees?

rachelk
Listener

I would like to send an marketing email to my attendees once they register for a webinar and in the email I would like to add links so they can add the call to their calendar but the only links that I can see are the links that allow me as the organiser to add to my calendar.

Is there a way that I can access links to send to my attendees?

Many Thanks

Rachel 

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @rachelk --

I'd have to say "no, not within Zoom". There are ways to do some customizations, but they're clunky and limited (only 2 emails per attendee, I think).  You're better off trying to export all the email addresses from a Registration report or export, uploading those Email addresses into an eblast service, and shoot emails from there.

I personally use Eventbrite for my registration.  It feeds the registration information over to Zoom, and also allows you to send marketing emails to your registrants (before and after the event); plus, the registration process is way more robust and user friendly.  I'm hoping Zoom's registration process will "level up" sometime in the near future, but for now, it's pretty basic, in my opinion.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Ohkawa

Hi, rachelk

Do you want to add a custom URL link to the information email sent to registered users?

So, How about trying the email setting?

Ohkawa_1-1656240378194.png