cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 Secret Zoom Features

Italiangen2022
Attendee

"Hi and thanks for helping me.

I recently watched a YouTube video entitled 7 Secret Zoom Features You’ll Use Right Away by xxxxxxx

List talks about several setting to dramatically improve the quality of audio and video output. Before I start changing things I would if the experts in this group can comment on his suggestions.

Here is the YouTube link.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJqWZcnpaHo

I wonder if I should also ask some technical group at Zoom directly. Not that this group would not know, but if there is an issue, should they not know about it?

Thanks again for all your help

Peter De Pippo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nancyc
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Peter,

I reviewed his suggestions and they shouldn't hinder your Zoom experience.  I believe these changes should be tested one at a time to see which one works best for you especially if you believe your audio or video needs improvement.  The 1080p scenario is a bit subjective so I would proceed thoughtfully on that one.  (Your mileage may vary)

If this helps, please consider marking as solution accepted.

Thank you

Nancy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

nancyc

Hi Peter,

I reviewed his suggestions and they shouldn't hinder your Zoom experience.  I believe these changes should be tested one at a time to see which one works best for you especially if you believe your audio or video needs improvement.  The 1080p scenario is a bit subjective so I would proceed thoughtfully on that one.  (Your mileage may vary)

If this helps, please consider marking as solution accepted.

Thank you

Nancy