cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing SSO and Changing Associated Email Addresses

JeannieGrant
Listener

We have recently been purchased by another company.  We will be getting rid of our email server/service and will need to change the email associated with our users' Zoom accounts.  I have looked through various help files, I see where to disable  SSO but I do not see how to do everything.  We can manually setup passwords and change emails from the admin side on the Web, we do not have many employees.  The users will be using their new email address which we do not manage.  If there is a better chat for this question, please let me know.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @JeannieGrant.

I highly suggest getting your new company's Zoom admin (or the admin of your yet-to-be-consolidated company's account) to call Zoom support directly for Zoom's guidance on this.  I'm sure it's not rare, but it is unusual, and likely requires special handling on Zoom's "back-end database"... something you might not even be able to accomplish on your own.

I did find this Zoom Support article... I'm pretty good at Zoom management, but even this goes over my head!

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360035969131-Combining-your-Zoom-accounts-using-account-co... 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !