Welcome to the Zoom Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
345217members
152665posts

Don't Miss Work Transformation Summit!

Mastering workforce dynamics: How culture, employee engagement, AI & technology intersect.

Register today

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

Latest Tweets by Zoom

Recent Activity

Resolved! Camera flickering

Hii downloaded the newest Version of zoom yesterday and since then have had issues with the camera when on zoom. This is the case for multiple cameras - it sticks and flickers and the only thing I can do is turn it off and on yet it does the same aft...

Accidentally closing saving recording window

I have a class where I need to record ourselves doing a long discussion - it was 70 minutes long. I was responsible for recording it, but when class ended, I forgot i was saving the file and accidentally pressed Command + Q. Usually when things need ...

Jezza by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to launch meeting.

I am unable to launch a meeting. The Error Message is 'your app version needs to be 5.11.4 or higher. Please contact your IT team to update'. I am an individual user with no IT team - just me. I have no clue what this means. I am using a HP laptop wi...

Micro not working with Lenovo laptops

Hello, our users use Lenovo laptops, and many of then have problems with the microphone, in the sense that other participants do not hear them or hear a very disturbed voice.PC's are updated to las Windows 11 version and the micro with other platform...

GinoDS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Workplace AirPods Now Not Working

Hi, Ever since my zoom updated to be Zoom Workplace, my airpods aren't working with the app. The Microphone lights up when I'm talking, but when I go to TEST Speaker and Microphone, I can't hear anything. I have verified i have selected my airpods as...

Sound not playing when I share videos recently

hi, recently in the past week, when i try sharing sound for my Videos during Zoom meeting is shows me error code- 'Turn off Voice isolation' which i never did set in the first place!I used a macBook Pro and have a Zoom workplace account. I tried goin...

EmemO by Observer | Zoom Partner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending an invite

I am having troubles with sending invites, my attendees are not receiving the email with the invite. Why is this happening?

Community Champion Program

Zoom Community Champions are leaders within the Community who provide thoughtful contributions to fellow community members. They provide helpful solutions, showcase product expertise, and share success stories.
Become a Champion