cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see all registrants in csv file

TKY

When I upload a previously uploaded csv file containing additional registrants, I can't see the existing registrants any longer. I don't think any of them got a cancellation email, so they must still be there. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

Nisha1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Here are a few steps to troubleshoot and resolve this issue:

1. Check for Overwriting: Ensure that uploading the new CSV file is appending the data to the existing list of registrants rather than overwriting it. This behavior might depend on the system or application you are using.

2. CSV File Structure: Verify that the structure (headers, columns, data types) of the new CSV file matches the original one. Inconsistent structures can cause data to be misinterpreted or ignored.

3. Data Merge Process: If the system requires a merge process to combine new and existing data, ensure that this process is being followed correctly.

4. View All Records: Confirm that the system's interface or tool you are using to view registrants is configured to show all records, and not just a subset or filtered view.

5. File Corruption or Errors: Check the new CSV file for any corruption or errors. Sometimes, special characters or improper formatting can cause issues when uploading.

6. Backup and Logs: Look for backup copies of previous CSV files or logs from the application that might provide insights into the import process and any potential errors.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please provide more details about the system or application you are using to manage the registrants. This information can help in offering more specific guidance.