cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Webinar registrations

MSCanada
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are holding an Events Webinar later this month, and have just learned that registrants who used their email (rather than Zoom) to register are not receiving email confirmation, despite the system saying that one was sent. I tried registering for the event using my personal email and got the same result. Didn't go to the Junk folder. 

2 REPLIES 2

swinters07
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue and have tested with multiple email addresses. We have a webinar tomorrow and another later this month but it seems that no one is getting a confirmation. 

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @MSCanada @swinters07 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. There might have been a delay with sending the emails. If someone has not received their email, the host can easily access that email, either to copy the information and send it with another service or to resend that email from Zoom. 

If the user is still having problems with receiving emails from Zoom, review our email troubleshooting guide.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal
  2. In the navigation menu, click the Meetings or Webinars page.
  3. Find the scheduled session you wish to edit and click on the topic. 
  4. Click the Invitations tab (for Webinars) or the Registration tab (for Meetings).
  5. Find the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings) section and click Edit or View on the right-hand side. 
    The meeting or webinar list of registrants will open.
  6. Click the Approved tab (this may not be visible if using automatic approval) and find the name of the registrant.
  7. (Optional) Click Copy to view the registrant's confirmation email and copy as much as needed of that email to send to them with other services. 
  8. Click their name and then click the Resend Confirmation Email button to send the confirmation email to the registrant again. 
  9. (Optional) Resend confirmation emails in bulk by selecting multiple registrants' checkboxes and clicking the Resend Confirmation Email button. 

You can read more in this article.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?