cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert a live webinar into a meeting

Faculty04
Explorer
Explorer

I set up a webinar as requested by my manager once the webinar started and the attendees the host then realised they should have requested a meeting.  Could I have then converted the webinar with the attendees already joined into a meeting.

I know how to set up a webinar for a future date and change this into a meeting and vice versa but cant find anything on if this was possible with a webinar that had already started with joined attendees.    

2 REPLIES 2

nancyc
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi Faculty04,

Unfortunately you cannot convert a webinar in progress to a meeting. 

If this helped answer your question, please consider marking as solution accepted to help others. 

Thank you,

Nancy

KGC
Newcomer
Newcomer

Has this been changed? I'm planning a candidates' forum for a board election and would like to have a webinar for the candidates' presentations, then change it to a meeting to enable participants to be seen, ask questions, and engage the candidates in dialogue. Also, moving to a meeting would give us the ability to mute overly persistent candidates (who would become participants) and audience participants. We would, of course, explain this at inception and again when we changed to the interactive Q&A (meeting) format