cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard doesn't save info anymore

Milenamb
Listener

The prolem is with the new whiteboard, which is a disaster. Previously a whiteboard saved all the information. I teach kids, so we wrote sth on the wb, then switched to another app, or stopped sharing at all, and when we came back all previous info was there. I don't need these whiteboards saved in the cloud. I just need all info there during the lessons even if i close the whiteboard. How to solve it? 

4 REPLIES 4

Englishhouse
Listener

I have the same problem, every time I put information on the whiteboard and leave and come back everything disappears. Zoom whiteboard has become useless for a teacher. Most teachers don't care about 20 saved cloud whiteboards for 1 lesson. Why doesn't it keep the information like before the last update? There is no solution in the settings!
Fix it, please!!!!

After the recent change same here. That new whiteboard is awful AND doesn't keep what I write on it. How is this a good change???

zoomuserfor_now
Listener

Same here. You can find the "used" whiteboards in the web version but not able to share them - absolutely useless and now scrambling to find a solution.  I do a lot on the whiteboard; if this isnt fixed and I mean very soon, I will be ditching zoom. 

AND

If I select line, or arrow etc, you use it once and then it reverts back to pen which means you are clicking back and fore to reselect line - Its terrible. I didn't want or need AI, I don't need a mass of features - It was perfectly  workable before now just adding things without talking to the people that use it. Might as well switch to teams.  

I agree. very confusing and it is such an inconvenience. I am ditching it unless they fix it.