cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branded Text Link

MC15
Listener

I recently switched from Calendly to Zoom Scheduler.  I really LOVE how on Calendly I can include my Company logo.  I can't seem to find how to included my logo so when the customer receives the text they see our LOGO on the text instead of the very LOOOOONGGGGG URL. 

I am a small business - by the way - and branding goes a very long way with our prospects and customers.  I switched because I wanted to streamline all the Apps I'm using for the business.  It just makes sense.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThatMatMik
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Zoom Scheduler should now have a "branding" tab which will allow you to upload a company logo.  As for the image instead of the URL, can you provide a little more background here?  I'm not sure i'm following you.

ThatMatMik_0-1708651672855.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ThatMatMik
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Zoom Scheduler should now have a "branding" tab which will allow you to upload a company logo.  As for the image instead of the URL, can you provide a little more background here?  I'm not sure i'm following you.

ThatMatMik_0-1708651672855.png

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MC15 hoping this reply was helpful from our fellow Zoomie @ThatMatMik, I have gone ahead and marked their reply as the solution as scheduler should have branding capabilities now! Here is more info on setting at the Account Level for Customizing a user's logo

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!