cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change 'sign-in email' and Zoom indicates that account does not exist

Listener

Is there a Zoom Support number for Canada?

In March our organization paid for a PRO Account and today, when I call support with our Account and Host Key the message I got is that our account cannot be found.

This is also a follow-up to a pervious message I posted which I thought the solution offered might have helped but the situation is going from bad to worse as I still cannot sign-in from a second computer and now I find out Zoom does not recognize our paid account.

To resolved this I tried to change that sign-in email address because when we initially opened the account, we overlooked to change the sign-in email (which I do not have access to). However, the message that comes up when I try to change the 'sign-in email' is "Email xxxxx has already been used". 

I'm not getting anywhere. I can't get phone help because Zoom assumes our account number does not exist.

I need a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Listener

I managed to solve the issue on my own after deleting the 'free' account under the same name (had no knowledge of its existence, nor did the Zoom agent inform me). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @504 
I am not sure I fully understand what the issue is but if the EMail you are trying to change it exists already as another account in Zoom, you won't be able to do it but maybe move it or merge it.

I would suggest to Login into your Zoom Portal and verify the Account you have is actually the one you have in your notes, and after that, to verify you have associated with that account the license you purchased. Then, if you actually have two (2) accounts,  make sure you can login to the  Zoom Web Portal for each of the accounts, that way you can find out which one has the license and if you need to move the license from one account to the other, or merge the EMails into a single account.

Listener

I managed to solve the issue on my own after deleting the 'free' account under the same name (had no knowledge of its existence, nor did the Zoom agent inform me).