cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spend Cap

NathP
Listener

Does anybody know if there is a way to set a spend cap for overages on Zoom Phone?

For example we have unlimited local calls, but international calls are chargeable. This is fine, but I'd like to know users couldn't inadvertently rack up an enormous bill.

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi nathp,

I am not aware of any way to implement a spend cap.

You can turn off international calling at the account, group, or site level and limit countries to be called.

Enabling or disabling international calling (zoom.com)

You can restrict hours

Restricting call/SMS hours (zoom.com)

You can add-on to any unlimited plan, International Calling unlimited minutes to 15 countries and areas for $10 per month per user.

Plans & Pricing for Zoom Phone | Zoom

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

NathP
Listener

Thanks for the reply Eliot. 

Although comprehensive, it does not really answer the question so I'm afraid I can't accept it as a solution. Your first statement is not definitive, as I too am also unaware of a way to implement a spend cap.

The other points are very helpful, however there could be other examples that include premium rate numbers or other calls that fall outside the call package(s) users have.

Are you able to concretely confirm the existence (or lack thereof) of a spend cap feature?

Thanks,

Nath.