cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringtone for Call Queue

CatGrim
Listener

We have Call Queues set up for Urgent issues, and it would be very helpful to be able to configure a ringtone other than the default meeting tone.
I noticed this may be possible with DID #'s but that is not an option for our team.

We have a Business Plus license.

6 REPLIES 6

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Within the Zoom client you are able to setup different ringtones for call queues.  Unfortunately if you're using a desk phone this is not an option.

CatGrim
Listener

Thanks @Arps ,

I don’t see it as an option in the client:

IMG_7910.jpeg

am I missing something?

Arps

This is what I see on my mobile client. The bottom one is a call queue:

Arps_0-1706544900470.png

What version are you running?  Also, do you see the option on your desktop client?

Hi @Arps 

Thanks for the reply. 
I run the latest and greatest version(s)
client on my phone is 5.17.2, and desktop is (5.17.5)...  

From your screenshot above I can see your 'call queue' is actually a direct dial # (DID), whereas ours is not.  It's simply a Queue in our IVR which rings a # of team members.

Anyone from Zoom who has the answer for me?  Is this ever even going to be on your roadmap, or... not?

Thanks,

Cathy

Arps

I see, yes, today it only shows if you have a DID.  That's not currently on the roadmap, but you can submit a feature request to have that added.
To submit feature requests to Zoom, please use the Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi catgrim,

you could add a DID number to your call queue for $5/mo.  your call queue will still work from auto receptionist.

thanks,  eliot