cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting numbers away from Zoom- Need PIN

slumberone
Listener

Hello I've been trying to port numbers away from Zoom with the PIN number provided in the Phone Section. However, my porting destination (ZohoVoice) has been reporting failures due to incorrect PIN. 

How can I resolve this issue? Where can I get the correct PIN for porting away from ZOOM? thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

@slumberone Did you follow these steps?

1. Sign into the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
  3. Click Account Settings.
  4. Scroll to the Port-out Verification section.
  5. Click Change to view the port-out PIN.
  6. You may also change the PIN (following the PIN Code Requirements) to ensure you are providing the right one.

Notes:

• Zoom does not require and provide Customer Service Records (CSR) to port away your numbers.
  • Some phone providers may require Customer Service Records (CSR), but this could be bypassed and is not mandatory.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

crissyd

@slumberone Did you follow these steps?

1. Sign into the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Company Info.
  3. Click Account Settings.
  4. Scroll to the Port-out Verification section.
  5. Click Change to view the port-out PIN.
  6. You may also change the PIN (following the PIN Code Requirements) to ensure you are providing the right one.

Notes:

• Zoom does not require and provide Customer Service Records (CSR) to port away your numbers.
  • Some phone providers may require Customer Service Records (CSR), but this could be bypassed and is not mandatory.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @slumberone I marked @crissyd reply as the solution, I hope these resources were helpful and resolved your discussion! If this was not the solution feel free to mark the reply as 'not as the solution', and let us know what didn't work - we are here to help 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!