cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Teams and Zoom Phone App (Windows 11)

latinkreationz
Listener

We recently began using the "New Teams" on Windows 11. Since updating to the New Teams, if we are on an internal call using Teams, and a we receive a call on Zoom Phone, the Teams call immediately hangs up and the Zoom call is automatically answered. This didn't happen on using the prior version of Teams. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there some integration issue with Zoom and the New Teams? We are all on Zoom version 5.16.22807.

4 REPLIES 4

dsdc3
Listener

I have the same problem on new Teams with Windows 10, which rolled out to our users today.  Using Zoom 5.17.2 (29988) and 'New' Teams' -( version 23320.3027.2591.1505It was last updated on 1/12/2024. The client version is 49/23113028720.)

I should mention that on my client, the teams call is disconnected when Zoom Phone rings. The call is not automatically answered.

mmahoney_gnvmfa
Listener

Exact same issue is occurring in our environment as well. 

wsu-kmg365
Listener

Same issue in our environment as well, but it's not happening to all users who are using the "new" Teams. In all the new teams users that this is affecting, the issue disappears when reverted back to the "old" teams.