cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Country Code +505

melbarker75
Listener

I am needing to call a customer in Nicaragua but I can't and their country code does not show in the list.  How do I get it added?  The country code is +505.

5 REPLIES 5

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi melbarker75,

you can enable international calling.

Enabling or disabling international calling (zoom.com)

rates can be found here.

Zoom Phone International Calling and SMS Rates | Zoom

if you have lots of calls to nicaragua, you could contact one of zoom provider exchange partners.

Zoom Phone: Provider Exchange | Zoom

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

melbarker75
Listener

This is not what I was asking or needing.  This feature is already enabled but is missing a country code.  I need 505 added.  How do I get that added?

Eliot

hi melbarker75,

i suggest that you open a support ticket with zoom to add country code 505.

Getting Help from Zoom Support | Contact Us

thanks,  eliot

MarkZ
Listener

I too need to call a remote team member's personal cell phone in nicaragua but it is not on the Zoom  list of countries for international calling. Did you have any luck with this?

Eliot

hi markz,

Another way to communicate with your team member is to create a zoom extension (basic or paid) for your team member on your zoom phone account. 

If your team member adds zoom workplace app to their cell phone and signs on, you can call your team member’s cell phone using his/her zoom phone extension. 

In addition, your team member can use his/her cell phone to call your extension.

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot