cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant change country code on 050 (WW subscription)

Drew313
Listener

Hi

I have a Zoom subscription from Japan. With it I have a 050 number for WW calls, I have many countries included/allowed under this number according to my profile details. Currently, I am in Europe and want to call France but when I enter the French number and country code, Zoom puts a +81 (Japan country code) in front of it all and cannot dial) How do I avoid this?

For example, the French number is +33 1 86 12 34 56 but Zoom dials +81 0033 1 86 12 34 56

Device is iPhone 8 plus

7 REPLIES 7

Budak3437
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hello Drew313 ,

Can you check your Routing rules ?

I think you are using a translations.

B.R.

Drew313
Listener

Hi Budak3437

Thank you for the reply

I went to check this in company info and it seems there is nothing set up, translations box is empty too

Drew313
Listener

Also, this is what I found when checking the 050 number

Number Type
Toll Number
Area
Japan

But, my subscription for the 050 number is "Zoom Phone Global Number Monthly"

They signed me up for the wrong plan?

Budak3437
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

But you don't use it in Japan. Is that right? 🙂

Can you rewiew accountManagement-->Billing-->YourPlan . maybe you can choose a region

Hi Budak3437

I have 2 numbers, the plan was bought in Japan/payment is Japan. One is a local (03) number Japan unlimited plan, there are no issues with that. Also, I have a 050 (Zoom Phone Global Number) for use outside Japan, and for numbers WW, this is the number I have issues with.

I checked billing and it is called "Zoom Phone Global Number" so it should be ok for WW calls,no? I will try your suggestion now

Drew313
Listener

All countries are checked already

Drew313
Listener

Here is a picture of my billing page