cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Zoom update erased call and SMS history from Zoom phone

JacksonK
Listener

Me and a handful of colleagues updated to the latest zoom, Version: 5.14.2 (17213). We go into the phone section on the app and our history for both calling and text is gone. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mpethe
Listener

I just deployed Zoom to a client for the first time today. Everything was fine to start, but then at least one user just reported this same thing. All history gone. At the same time, all users reported that they could not create Voicemail greetings ... getting some error like this: 

User: arn:aws:iam::78734594:user/ent_pbx_web_app is not authorized to perform: polly: SynthesizeSpeech with an explicit deny in a service control policy

That issue lasted for about 30 min, but seems to be ok now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mpethe
Listener

I just deployed Zoom to a client for the first time today. Everything was fine to start, but then at least one user just reported this same thing. All history gone. At the same time, all users reported that they could not create Voicemail greetings ... getting some error like this: 

User: arn:aws:iam::78734594:user/ent_pbx_web_app is not authorized to perform: polly: SynthesizeSpeech with an explicit deny in a service control policy

That issue lasted for about 30 min, but seems to be ok now.

yeah it seems to have fixed itself. Looks like zoom is having a bad day according to their status.

JacksonK
Listener

yeah it seems to have fixed itself. Looks like zoom is having a bad day according to their status.