cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Failed Code (4102805) from desktop app

praetorian112
Listener

User is on latest version, they cannot answer inbound calls. They can place outbound calls that ring then go nowhere. They are using the desktop app via a laptop and there have been zero changes to network/proxy/firewall settings. The PC is 100% online. I can't find this error code anywhere. Any ideas?

I do not even see 805 as an error code type on the list here https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360038341071-Error-codes-for-Zoom-Phone 

1 REPLY 1

hello_world
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @praetorian112 ,

Thank you for sharing your issue here at Zoom Community. To troubleshoot the issue, may I know how many users are affected and if they are all working from the same office location? 

Zoom Phone requires additional network configuration apart from what you may have already configured when you first started using Zoom: HERE

You may also want to run the built-in Network Connectivity Tool.

Additionally, since the users are on a laptop is this happening while connected via wifi? ethernet? or both?

Opening a Support Ticket is highly recommended for faster support specific to your issue as well as submitting a Zoom Phone Problem Report. I will be looking forward to your update on this post.

Have a good day.

If the suggestion helped answer your question or provide a solution to your issue, please select "Accept as solution".