cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom not responding

viswanathan
Listener

I use Windows 10.As soon as i join a meeting ,the zoom is not responding. I tried uninstalling and installing it again. Still i am facing the same issue. Please suggest any solution. zoom.PNG 

1 REPLY 1

Lopiccoloson
Listener

Oh dear, that's quite the pickle you're in—especially in an age where Zoom meetings are the bread and butter of remote work. First off, let's not beat around the bush: it sounds like you've tried the basic troubleshooting steps, so let's kick it up a notch. You might want to check if your system resources—such as CPU and RAM—are being hogged by other applications like cps; in that case, freeing them up could be a game-changer. Additionally, ensure that your graphics drivers are up-to-date; outdated drivers can often play the villain in these scenarios. If you're still up a creek without a paddle, delve into your firewall and antivirus settings to ensure Zoom is on the list of approved applications. Finally, running the Zoom application as an administrator can sometimes do the trick. Fingers crossed, one of these steps should help Zoom come back to life.