cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recording zoom meeting

KOB2
Newcomer
Newcomer

I recorded a zoom meeting.   Have the link.   When I click on it, I am asked for the passcode.   I cut and paste into form and then can click on link and view recording.   However, when I send link to those who came to the meeting that process doesn't work.    Any suggestions?

KOB2

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomBulla
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you have the following options enabled, or only "Signed-In users in my account". You access these options by clicking on the "Share" button next to the recording name under your recordings.

ZoomBulla_0-1716489132198.png

faiqarani
Newcomer
Newcomer

It sounds like the issue might be related to how the link and passcode are being shared. When you send the link to others, ensure that you're also providing them with the correct passcode separately. Sometimes, if the passcode is copied directly from the link, it might include extra spaces or characters that can cause authentication issues. So, advise your attendees to enter the passcode manually rather than copying and pasting it. Also, double-check that the link you're sharing is accessible to everyone and hasn't expired. If the problem persists, you might want to reach out to Zoom's support for further assistance.