cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not working live streaming to Youtube

pvymet1
Listener

I have youtube canal (and it has been allowed there zoom aplication and streaming) but when I wanted to live stream from zoom, this appeared: The user is not enabled for live streaming.

I detaily followed zoom´s instructions and everything is accordingly but yet it doest work...any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

Jasond
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @pvymet1 ,

Thanks for posting your question. Live Streaming is only available for paid users. Do you have a subscription? If you part of a business account, your Zoom account admin needs to enable you for Live Streaming.

Regards,

Jason

BMishkind
Listener

I have done this... I have checked youtube, I have made sure the switch is "on" ... and I still get "Please grant necessary privilege for live streaming"  It used to work every week. Now, it does not. Why? What to do?

BMishkind
Listener

Additional: I am a paid user, yet I got this message: You do not have permission to live stream. (200)

yogahelp
Listener

I'm a paid user, and I am also getting an Error Message evertime I try to stream- please help! My Error Message

"Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (300)"

Please help me fix!

Charm27
Listener

I see these messages are from 2022!!!! No resolve on this? I am getting this message too, I am a paid user, and have enabled all both in zoom and in youtube-anyone know how to fix this? Trying to get help from zoom seems to be proving to be quite difficult lol.