cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to change the email template / invitation

vinayagarwal
Listener

per documentation i can change the email template / invitation text from advanced->branding menu. i dont see this menu option at all. i want to change the text that gets copied on COPY INVITATION, would like to remove the phone numbers and all that come by default.

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @vinayagarwal

Please be sure to check the Prerequisites section of our articles, which break down what features or account types you need to have to access a certain feature. 

In the case of Branding, you need to be on a Business account or higher, with an approved Vanity URL. Otherwise, you cannot edit the email templates directly. 

If you are just wanting to remove the dial-in numbers, you can just schedule your meetings with just Computer audio as the audio option. If phone dial-in is not allowed for th meeting, we will not include dial-in numbers for that invite. 

I hope you can help us with the following. We have a zoom pro account and we don't have access to branding. But we want the emails that we send to our customers (invitation and registration emails) in Dutch (language) is there a way that we can do that?

We hope you or somebody else can help us with that.

Kind regards,

Nancy

Bort

You will not have access to Branding with just a Pro account, but you should still be able to access the invitation in other supported languages by changing your profile into another language and accessing the invitation.

Unfortunately, Dutch is not a language we officially support, so you would need to translate the invites yourself. I would suggest translating a generic invitation to use as a template, then just fill in the meeting ID and password details for each unique meeting.