cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom calendars

jmcnamee
Listener

I run zoom on 2 computers, one running Windows 11, and the other Windows 10.  I use Office 2019.  Both computers will open Outlook and set up a draft email invitation when I schedule a meeting, and both used to have a listing of scheduled meetings on the left hand side of the screen when I pressed "Meetings".  However, the Windows 10 computer no longer shows that listing of meetings, and instead shows a calendar for a month, but does not show the meetings scheduled during that month unless I click on it.  The Windows 11 computer continues to show the listings as before.

How do I get the Windows 10 computer to return to just showing a listing of scheduled meetings, but without interfering with the set up of the invitation email when I schedule?  Also, can I change the text of the computer generated invitation email?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

colt4
Attendee

I don't believe there is much customization you can do to the default invitation email. You could copy the invitations and send it from your email client making the changes you want. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that can send more customized Zoom invitations as well as view & schedule upcoming meetings.